Anonymized Data means anonymous information collected by us through your use of this Website or our Services for statistical and/or demographic purposes. Anonymized Data may be derived from Personal Information.
Personal Information means any identifying information about you. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: email address; and name.
Services means all services provided by Expert Marketing Ltd to you, including (but not limited to) this Website and the following: Delivery of product and service.
Personal Information Collection
We only collect and use Personal Information to the extent necessary to provide you with the Services. We collect Personal Information for the Website to provide you with a better online experience.
We also provide the following services: Delivery of product and service To deliver the Services, fulfil and manage customer orders and provide customer support.
Personal Information Retention
We keep Personal Information for the shortest time necessary to provide you with Services and to meet all our legal and compliance obligations. To determine this retention period, we take into account (i) the nature of the Personal Information gathered; and (ii) the nature of our legal and compliance obligations. All Personal Information no longer required by us is destroyed and/or erased.
We may use, collect and share Anonymized Data for any purpose at our discretion. Anonymized Data cannot be used to reveal your identity (either directly or indirectly). We may retain all Anonymized Data indefinitely. Anonymized Data includes:
- Device data: This includes information about the device used to interact with our Services.
- Location data: This includes geolocation data (based on your IP address).
- Log and usage data: This includes usage and performance information with respect to our Services.
Personal Data from Third Parties
We may, from time to time, obtain Personal Information from third parties to enable us to better tailor our Services to you (Third Party Personal Information). When we obtain Third Party Personal Information, we will notify you within one month.
If we use or share Third Party Personal Information, we will notify you immediately.
With respect to Personal Information we hold, you have the following rights:
- Access: You may request from us access to your data that we hold on you.
- Rectification: If the data we hold on you is inaccurate, you may request that we correct it. If the data we hold is incomplete, you may request that we complete it.
- Erasure: Subject to certain conditions, you may request that we erase all of the data we hold on you.
- Restrictions: Subject to certain conditions, you may request that we restrict the processing of data we hold on you.
- Portability: Subject to certain conditions, you may request that we transfer all the data we hold on you to a third party (including yourself).
- Objections: Subject to certain conditions, you may object to us processing the data we hold on you.
You may choose to engage with our Services through a variety of social media sites and platforms, for example Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. When you interact with our Services through these social media platforms, you may allow us to receive Personal Information and other Anonymized Data on how you are interacting with our Services. This will depend on your privacy settings on each social media site and platform.
We do not knowingly collect information on children under the age of 16 (“Child”). If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a Child without their parent’s verifiable authorization to access our Services, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Third Party Links
Merger, acquisition or asset sale
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition, or asset sale, your Personal Information may be transferred.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you have the right to lodge a complaint at any time to your relevant authority.